Chien name meaning
On This Page
What does Chien mean?
Chien's meaning is A Combative Man has origin in Vietnamese is given to boys.
Middle Names for Chien
Rock, Ojay, Iron, view more middle names that goes with ChienNames that rhyme with Chien
How popular is the name Chien?
Chien is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. However things change on global perspective, Chien is extremely popular in Vietnam where every 1 in 700 have the name.
Also the baby name is popular in Cambodia. At least, 160000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Chien in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Chien
Freedom is what's most important for you. Number 3 as an expression number reveals your charm, positive attitude toward life, and contagious smile. To have 7 as your personality number reveals the sensitive side of your personality. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day. You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature.
Other names similar to Chien, for would be moms
- Tanisia - Unorthodox Tanisia came from Slavonic aimed at girls, meaning of Tanisia is "Fairy Queen and Spanish Abbreviation of Estanislao". Tanisia is resultant of Tanis.
- Canh - Canh's meaning is Of the Endless Environment is of Vietnamese origin is aimed at boys
- Macaleb means Son of Caleb is a baby boy name
- Nghi - Atypical Nghi commonly is used in Vietnamese aimed at both boys and girls. Its origin is in Vietnamese, meaning of Nghi is "Doubtful"
- Anubis - Meaning of Anubis is God of Death is originated from Egyptian is bestowed upon baby boys
Famous people named Chien
- Chien Yu-hsiu, former badminton player from the Republic of China
- Chien Yu-chin, badminton player from the Republic of China
- Chien Wen-pin, Taiwanese classical conductor
- Chien-Lien Wu in Yin shi nan nu as Actress
- Chienna Filomeno in Puppy ko si papi, Part 8 as Actress
- Chien Sun in Wu du as Actor
- Chien Shih-Liang, or S. L. Chien and éŒ ¢ æ € äº® in traditional Chinese, was a leading Chinese chemist and professor.
- Chien Tsao acted in movie A Touch of Zen
- Chien Fei Chang characterized the central character of Student in 1961 drama, romance flick Mang mu de ai qing.
Lists having Chien
- Boy names beginning with C
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ien
- Baby Names that mean Man