Macaleb name meaning
Meaning: Son of Caleb
Add to favorites
What does Macaleb mean?
Macaleb's meaning is Son of Caleb is aimed at boys. Names that rhyme with Macaleb
How popular is the name Macaleb?
Macaleb is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. According to our evaluation, at least 30 people have been bestowed Macaleb around the globe.
What numbers say about Macaleb?
You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. You are daring and courageous. You are passionate but shy to make the first step. Stress hates your guts. To have letter M as the first in your name means you are a prideful, hard-to-love-and-understand person. You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted. You often bring your work at home because you are a workaholic.
Parents who liked Macaleb, loved these names
- Pei - The curious unisex name Pei means "Abundant"
- Kamalei - Meaning of Kamalei is Beloved Child is used as a gender-neutral name
- Deda - Queer girl name Deda means "People" is used mainly in Frisian
- Sein - Meaning of Sein is Innocent is rooted from Basque is used as a baby boy name
- Mililani - The queer and fresh unisex name Mililani is originated from Hawaiian, Mililani means "Heavenly Caress"
Famous people named Macaleb
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Macaleb
- Boy names beginning with M
- Unique English Names
- Boy names that starts with Mac
- Baby Names that mean Son
Share your opinion on Macaleb