Chou name meaning
On This Page
What does Chou mean?
Chou means Butterfly is used as a gender insensitive name.Names that rhyme with Chou
How popular is the name Chou?
Chou is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Chou is a popular baby name in China where every 1 in 70000 have the name as well as in Cambodia.
At least, 30000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Chou
And not just at this point but since always. Although you believe your dreams are too wild to realize, you are completely wrong. Your only mistake is that you are trying to prove others you can do it, instead of proving yourself. You always have one main plan, a couple of reserve plans and a few exit strategies when working on something. You act responsibly when involving other people in your actions.
You would love these names similar to Chou
- Sameed - Unheard-of and Modern boy name Sameed means "Simple or Brave"
- Tonantzin means Aztec Goddes usually used for girls is originated from Andean-Equatorial is used primarily in Andean-Equatorial
- Kamill means Honorable Births is a girl name
- Aitor - Origin of Anomalous Aitor is in Basque is primarily used in Basque and Spanish, meaning of Aitor is "Aita Which Means Father or Father" is a boy name
- Tamson - Unwonted Tamsons origin is Scandinavian bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Tamson is "Son of Thomas"
Famous people named Chou
- Chou Wen-chung, Chinese American composer of contemporary classical music
- Chou Chuan-huing, Taiwanese composer and singer
- Chou Chun-hsun, Go player
- Chou Hsi-wei, former Taipei County magistrate in Taiwan