Sameed meaning and origin
The uncommon and modern boy name Sameed means "Brave or Simple".Names that rhyme with Sameed
Popularity of Sameed
Sameed is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Sameed is a familiar name in Iran, Pakistan and India. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Sameed?
Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Difficult times boost your self-confidence, especially when you are having an emotional breakdown and find the courage to make it through the day. You are the most self-motivated person you know.
If you like Sameed, you would love these names
- Haunani - Haunani's meaning is Beautiful Dew is used mostly in Hawaiian has its origin in Hawaiian is bestowed upon girls
- Rameses - Unconventional boy name Rameses means "Son of Ra" came from Old Egyptian
- Shabaz - Shabaz's meaning is Respectful or Self Confidence is a baby boy name
- Azi - Unfamiliar and Contemporary boy name Azi means "The Youth" is rooted from African-Nigeria language
- Rakem - Unconventional boy name Rakem means "Writer". Rakem is resultant of Rakeem.
Namesakes of Sameed
We could not find any notable namesake.