Kamill name meaning
On This Page
What does Kamill mean?
Uncommon girl name Kamill means "Honorable Births". Kamill is variant form of Camillus. Camillus's meaning is Honorable Born and Attendant At Religious Services is used predominantly in Finnish and Danish has its origin in Latin and Etruscan.
Variants of KamillNames that rhyme with Kamill
How popular is the name Kamill?
Kamill is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Also, Kamill is a familiar name in Uzbekistan and Poland. At least, 300 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Kamill
Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You prefer to keep your feelings to yourself. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love.
Do you like Kamill? Other names you would love
- Araf means Pilgrimage Site 25 Km from City Mecca is bestowed upon boys
- Anubis - The curious and modern boy name Anubis means "God of Death" has its origin in Egyptian language
- Milliani - The curious and modern girl name Milliani is of Hawaiian origin, Milliani means "A Gentle Caress"
- Dikran - The infrequent boy name Dikran means "Fighting with Arrows" is originated from Armenian and Old Persian is used primarily in Armenian
- Ligaya - Uncustomary Ligaya is used predominantly in Tagalog aimed at baby girls, Ligaya means "Happiness" has its origin in Tagalog
Famous people named Kamill
We could not find any notable namesake.