Chrislaine meaning and origin
Origin of Chrislaine is in Latin, meaning of Chrislaine is "Disciple of the Christ". Chrislaine is a derivation of Christine. Christine is version of biblical, lofty and eternal Christina. Christine is Greek form of Christiane. Origin of Christine is in Latin, meaning of Christine is "Follower of Christ, Christian Woman and Disciple of Christ". It is celebrated on July 24th.Names that rhyme with Chrislaine
Popularity of Chrislaine
Chrislaine is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 47 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 280 people have been named Chrislaine in France. Also, Chrislaine is a familiar name in Haiti and Brazil. As per our findings, over 600 babies have been bestowed Chrislaine around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Chrislaine
You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. You don't have to step over people to get to the top. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. You hate people who play hard to get. You want to do everything as planned in life. You have a strong attitude about many things and stand firmly behind your beliefs and opinions.
Looking for names similar to Chrislaine? Please go through the following names
- Marty - Noteworthy and All time favorite unisex name Marty means "Roman God Mars or Form of Martin", mainly used in Swedish and English came from Latin
- Celia means Form of Cecilia, Of Sky or Divine is originated from Latin and is used for both boys and girls is predominantly used in Spanish and Polish
- Victorine - Primarily used in French and Swedish durable and desirable, Victorine is originated from English and Latin and is given to girls, meaning of Victorine is "Winner or Victor"
- Corin - Of Latin origin, Anomalous Corin is notably used in French, Corin means "Curis or Spearmen" is used for both genders
- Patricius - Latin name Patricius bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Patricius is "Patrician, Belonging to the Roman Senatorial Or Noble Class" is especially used in Danish and German
Namesakes of Chrislaine
We could not find any notable namesake.