Patricius name meaning
What does Patricius mean?
Patricius is used primarily in Finnish, Danish, German and Swedish, Patricius means "Patrician, Belonging to the Roman Senatorial Or Noble Class" is a boy name is originated from Latin. Patricius is variation of sacred and ceaseless Patrick. Patrick is English cognate of Patricius. Patrick means Patrician, Noblewoman and Nobleman is of Latin origin.
How do I pronounce Patricius?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Patricius is p(a)-tri-cius. The other ways to say the name is pat-ricius.
Variants of Patricius
Patrick, Padhra, Patrickjames, James
How popular is the name Patricius?
Patricius is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 100 people globally have carried Patricius as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our evaluation.
Patricius in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Patricius
You never do things you are not passionate about. You are innovative and use your creativity for a greater purpose such as spreading awareness about certain matters. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. Expression number 8 reveals your predispositions for great success in every field in life. You appreciate your time enough not to spend it on doing things you don't want and stupid people.
Do you like Patricius? Read these names too
- Herminie - Of Latin origin, Herminie means "Rat of Armenia"
- Camillie - Rare girl name Camillie is originated from Latin, meaning of Camillie is "Young Ceremonial Attendant, Chamomile and Variant of Camilla" is primarily used in English language. Camillie is resulted from Camilla.
- Morey - Infrequent boy name Morey is chiefly used in English, Morey means "Dark Skinned and Son of More" is originated from Latin. Morey is a short form of Morris.
- Dominisha - Curious girl name Dominisha is majorly used in English, meaning of Dominisha is "Belonging to the Lord, Offered to the Lord and Of the Lord Belonging to God" has origin in Latin. Dominisha is an effeminate variant of Dominic.
- Tiburtius - Tiburtius's meaning is Tibur from the Stem End or From the Town Tibur is originated from Latin, used majorly in Finnish and Swedish is a baby boy name
Famous people named Patricius
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Patricius
- Boy names beginning with P
- Latin Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Unique Baby Names