Christop meaning and origin
Meaning of Christop is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Christop
Popularity of Christop
Christop was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1989 around 1082 babies have been given the name. At the peak of its usage in 1989, 1082 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 241st position. After 1 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names 1 times Christop is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Over 1082 babies in United States have been named Christop. Also, Christop is a familiar name in Papua New Guinea and Indonesia. At least, 6000 people globally have carried Christop as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Christop?
People have a hard time figuring you out but once they do, they see you are kind-hearted and try to take advantage of your naivety. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for.
Looking for names similar to Christop? Please go through the following names
- Haywood - Dominant and Perpetual Old English Haywood bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Haywood is "From the Hedged Forest or From the Hochwald Stem End" is used primarily in English. Preeminent name Haywood managed to bag 461st position in baby boy names list in 1911 in United States
- Adelaide - Substantially used in Finnish, Danish and Norwegian durable and darling, Adelaide is rooted from Old High German and Germanic and is bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Adelaide is "Of Noble Figure, Of a Noble Kind or Noble or Fight"
- Adrianna - Well-Liked Latin Adrianna means "From Hadria or Woman from Hadria" used as a gender insensitive name is used in Norwegian and Swedish
- Geoffrey - Geoffrey's meaning is Peaceful Ruler or Region is used in Norwegian and Finnish, rooted from Germanic and German is given to both boys and girls
- Denny - Denny's meaning is God of Wine or Dedicated to Dionysos is used principally in Danish and Swedish aimed at both sexes has its origin in Old Greek
Namesakes of Christop
- Christopher West in Stargate as Actress