Adrianna meaning and origin
Admired Adrianna has its origin in Latin, Adrianna means "From Hadria" used as a unisex name is used in Swedish, Finnish, English, Danish and Norwegian. Adrianna is variant of widely accepted Adria. Originated from Arabic and Latin, Widely Accepted Adria, Adria means "Woman from Hadria, Purity and Love and From Hadria" is especially used in English. Adrianna is a variation of soaring skyrocketing, imperishable and prominent Adriana. Adriana is version of AdrienAdria. Adriana is feminine variation of Adrianus. Meaning of Adriana is The Word Ater Which is of the Meaning Black and Adriatic Sea is of Latin origin.
Variants of Adrianna
View middle names that goes with Adrianna like Ximena, Priscilla, Mable, Bettie, Clee, Hollie,Names that rhyme with Adrianna
Popularity of Adrianna
Adrianna was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1910 around 45145 babies have been given the moniker. At its zenith in 1997, it ranked 155th when 2077 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However after 105 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still dominating the charts. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 30 times
Adrianna is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2010, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 790 on girl names chart when 46 babies were named Adrianna. Over 540 people have been named Adrianna in England and Wales. Adrianna is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, in use since 2004, peaked in 2010 when it ranked 309th. In France, it has been in use since 1960 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 329 people have been named Adrianna in France.
Adrianna is a rare baby name in Belgium still in use today. But Adrianna is a popular baby name in Poland where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 40000 people has been named Adrianna globally.
Adrianna in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Adrianna?
You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one.
Other names similar to Adrianna
- Clare - Meaning of Clare is Bright or Shining is a gender insensitive name prevalently used in English, Finnish and Norwegian has origin in Latin
- Orsolya - Girl name Orsolya means "Little Bear" and is prevalently used in Hungarian is rooted from Latin language
- Orson - Dominant and Ever lasting boy name Orson means "Little Bear or Bear Like" has its roots in Latin and Old French is used in French and English languages
- Sidonius - Boy name Sidonius means "Of Sidon, an Ancient Phoenician City Corresponding to Modern-Day Saida In Lebanon or Stem End of Sidon" has its origin in Latin is mostly used in Swedish and German
- Mauritz - Meaning of Mauritz is Moorish, The Moor or The One from Mauritania has origin in Latin primarily used in Danish and Finnish is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Adrianna
- Adrianna Costa, American television personality best known as an entertainment reporter and a reality show host
- Adrianna Lamalle, French hurdler born in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe
- Adrianna Adams in In Time as Actress
- Adrianna Cramer Curtis in Tusen ganger god natt as Actress
- Adrianna Léon in Episode #1.8675 as Actress
- Adrianna Laurenti in Une nuit au bordel as Actress
- Adrianna Miles in Werewolf as Actress
- Adrianna Luna in Underworld as Actress
- Adrianna Nicole in Upload as Actress
- Adrianna Gradziel in Toute première fois as Actress
- Adrianna Biedrzynska in movie Pajeczarki as Actress