Chuki meaning and origin
Chuki's origin is African-Swahili is dominantly used in African and Swahili, meaning of Chuki is "Born In a Time of Strife or Hatred" is aimed at baby girls.
Variants of ChukiNames that rhyme with Chuki
Popularity of Chuki
Chuki is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 80000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Chuki
Number 4 as your expression no reveals your inner strength, strong communication and organization abilities, and well-structured life. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence. You should use your skills and mind to put wicked people where they belong.
If you like Chuki, you would love these names
- Haya - Unconventional girl name Haya means "Modesty or Shyness" which is used in Arabic, Sanskrit and Hebrew is originated from Japanese and Hebrew languages
- Dalilah - Used substantially in French celebrated, Dalilah means "Feeble". It is rooted from Hebrew and African-Swahili is aimed at girls
- Ashur - Chiefly used in Swahili far-out, Ashur is originated from Semitic and African-Swahili, meaning of Ashur is "Born During the Moslem Month of Ashur" is a boy name
- Tesa - Infrequent girl name Tesa is predominantly used in English and Polish, meaning of Tesa is "Ninth As Infants" is originated from Old Greek and African-Swahili. Tesa is resulted from Tisa.
- Jahi - Atypical Jahi especially is used in Bengali, Telugu and Gujarati aimed at boys that of African-Swahili origin, meaning of Jahi is "Dignified or Dignity"
Namesakes of Chuki
We could not find any notable namesake.