Kanoah name meaning
On This Page
What does Kanoah mean?
Kanoah is version of Kanoa. Kanoa substantially is used in Hawaiian is rooted from Hawaiian, meaning of Kanoa is "Free One".
Variants of KanoahNames that rhyme with Kanoah
How popular is the name Kanoah?
Kanoah is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Kanoah?
You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit. You believe there's not a rule worth following if it makes you unhappy. You need an aim in life otherwise, it might affect your mental health in a negative way. What concerns you is your soul and how to keep yourself happy and aware. Allow your creativity to take over and everything will fall into place before you know it.
Looking for a name like Kanoah? Please go through the following names
- Kaikane - Kaikane's meaning is Strong Sea is rooted from Hawaiian is bestowed upon boys
- Iwalaney has its origin in Hawaiian, Iwalaney means "Resembling a Seagull In the Sky" is given to baby girls. Iwalaney is derivative of Iwalani.
- Kahana - Curious and Modernistic Kahana has its origin in Hawaiian, Kahana means "Turning Point", used majorly in Hawaiian is a unisex name
- Kahekili - Queer and Modernistic Kahekili has its origin in Hawaiian is used as a boy name, Kahekili means "Thunder"
- Okalonea - Okalonea's meaning is Of the Heavens from Heaven has its origin in Hawaiian is a baby girl name. Okalonea is resultant of Okalani.
Famous people named Kanoah
We could not find any notable namesake.