Ciannah meaning and origin
Ciannah is variant spelling of Cianna. Cianna is variant of Ciannait.
Variants of Ciannah
View middle names that goes with Ciannah like Brigid, Xee, Adalynn, Avee,Names that rhyme with Ciannah
Popularity of Ciannah
What numbers say about Ciannah?
You lack adventure. You should learn to live in the moment. You know how to express yourself and always use the right words at the right time, and win the attention of the right people. You seriously need to work on your self-confidence. You have to accept that better days are coming and stop grieving over the good old ones. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences.
Go through the following names similar to Ciannah
- Tory means Winner or Conqueror is a gender-neutral name is came from Celtic, Latin and Old Irish is used specifically in English and Danish
- Noland - Noland's meaning is Northern Country and Power is used in English bestowed upon baby boys came from Celtic. Noland is resulted from Nolan.
- Allen - Lofty and Ever lasting unisex name Allen means "Comely or Form of Alan" that originated from English, Celtic and Latin is used especially in Danish, Finnish and English
- Shanandoah - Meaning of Shanandoah is Small and Wise, Ancient and River of Wisdom is a baby girl name has origin in Celtic. Shanandoah is resulted from Shannon.
- Farquhar - Boy name Farquhar is originated from Celtic, meaning of Farquhar is "Beloved Man" is used largely in Gaelic and English
Namesakes of Ciannah
We could not find any notable namesake.