Colombano meaning and origin
Colombano means Dove used for boys which is used commonly in Italian is originated from Latin. Colombano is version of biblical Colman. Colman came from Latin is particulary used in Irish and English, meaning of Colman is "Charcoal Burner, Saint and Austria".
Variants of ColombanoNames that rhyme with Colombano
Popularity of Colombano
Colombano is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Uganda. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Colombano?
Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. You avoid drama and gossip. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words. Number 8 reveals your sharp focus and ability to love with all your heart as your personality number. You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one.
Other names similar to Colombano
- Gioia - Rarefied Gioia is used in Italian, Gioia means "Love, Delight or Joy", rooted from Latin and English is used as a baby girl name
- Corrado - Unwonted Corrado has its origin in Germanic, Old High German and Italian, Corrado means "Bold Counselor, Counsel or Bold" and is notably used in Italian is used as a baby boy name
- Fondiah - Girl name Fondiah has origin in Italian, meaning of Fondiah is "Foundation, Tender and Profound". Fondiah is a derivation of Fonda.
- Egidio - Notably used in Italian uncustomary, Egidio is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Egidio is "Shield, The Beschützende or Shield-Bearer" came from Old Greek
- Lodovica is originated from Germanic and Old High German, Lodovica means "Battle or Famous" and is bestowed upon girls is especially used in Italian
Namesakes of Colombano
We could not find any notable namesake.