Albino name meaning
On This Page
What does Albino mean?
Used particulary in Italian durable and outlandish, Albino is of Latin origin and is given to boys, Albino means "The White". Albino is variation of timeless and loved Albin. Albin is version of sacred and admired Alban.
Also Albin is version of The Old High German Name Albwin. Albin is also version of The Latin Name Albinus. Albin is form of Ælfwine in Nordic language. Also Albin is Nordic form of Æðelwine.
Meaning of Albin is Blond, Bright and Fair One has its origin in Latin and Old English. Albino is celebrated on March 1st.
Albino's impression as a baby name
Albino is a unique and distinctive name for a baby boy that stands out from the crowd. With its Latin origin, it carries an air of sophistication and elegance, meaning pale or pure.
The name is simple yet powerful, and perfect for parents looking for a name that is not too common but still exudes strength and masculinity. The simplicity of the name also makes it versatile, allowing it to fit in with both traditional and modern naming trends.
Overall, Albino is a charming choice as it has a classic yet contemporary feel to it that will always be in fashion.
How do I pronounce Albino?
a-lbi-no is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Albino. Some people pronounce it as al-bino.
Variants of AlbinoNames that rhyme with Albino
How popular is the name Albino?
Albino is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1897 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1897, it ranked 1057th when 37 boys were named Albino.
There are over 1676 babies that have been given the name Albino in United States. Albino is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 47 years of usage and 298 bearers, the name could just made to the top 437 names in 1932 before vanishing in 1985.
Over 298 people have been named Albino in France.
But Albino is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 9000 have the name as well as in, Mexico, Mozambique, Italy, Angola, Philippines, Argentina, Uganda, Peru and Paraguay.
According to our research, over 150000 babies have been named Albino globally.
Albino in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Albino
You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. Travelling is your passion. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. You are a child of change. You are a disciplined person is what number 8 as your expression number as to say about you.
Looking for a name like Albino? Please go through the following names
- Luchina means Shining or Daylight Babies is predominantly used in Italian is aimed at baby girls
- Genovetta means Race or Woman is particulary used in Italian has origin in German
- Simeone - Simeone's meaning is He (God) has Heard is originated from Hebrew is a baby boy name is primarily used in Italian
- Rafaello - Origin of Rafaello is in Hebrew is predominantly used in Italian and is aimed at boys, meaning of Rafaello is "God Heals"
- Ottaviano - Boy name Ottaviano is of Latin origin used in Italian language, meaning of Ottaviano is "Born In the Eighth Month or The Eighth"
Sibling Names for Albino
Albino is a unique and rare name that brings a sense of creativity and individuality. If you're considering naming your baby Albino, you may be wondering what names would complement it perfectly, especially if you're looking for sibling names that are equally as distinctive. Here's a list of sibling names that could match well with Albino!
For a sister
Brother to Albino
Famous people named Albino
- Albino Jara, was provisional President of Paraguay
- Albino SyCip, (c
- Albino Núñez Domínguez, Galician writer and poet
- Albino Pérez, Mexican soldier and politician
- Albino Superstars, small Norwegian band consisting of 2 members; Fridtjof Støre
- Albino Graziani is renowned for his acting in movie Bangkok, cita con la muerte
- Albino Maia, from 1922 adventure flick O Guarani, who characterized the N.
Lists having Albino
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ino
- Baby Names that mean White