Daedra name meaning
Add to favorites
What does Daedra mean?
Meaning of Daedra is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Daedra
How popular is the name Daedra?
Daedra is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Daedra
You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. You know a way out but prefer to dwell in your comfort zone. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. You never allow yourself to explore your options, do whatever the hell you want to do at the moment, and act as you feel, and not as others expect you to act.
You would love these names similar to Daedra
- Rabihah means Winner is used as a gender insensitive name
- Senda - Infrequent girl name Senda means "Growing or Victor"
- Leialoha - Uncustomary Leialoha came from Hawaiian, meaning of Leialoha is "Beloved Child" is bestowed upon both sexes
- Salazar - Unexpected Basque Salazar means "Old Hall" is a baby boy name
- Jassim means Strong or Important aimed at baby boys is of Arab origin
Famous people named Daedra
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Daedra
Share your opinion on Daedra