Rabihah name meaning
What does Rabihah mean?
Rabihah's meaning is Winner is used as a gender insensitive name. Names that rhyme with Rabihah
How popular is the name Rabihah?
Rabihah is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Rabihah is a familiar name in Malaysia. As per our estimate, over 200 babies have been bestowed Rabihah around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Rabihah
It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape.
Other names similar to Rabihah
- Canh - Atypical Canh came from Vietnamese, meaning of Canh is "Of the Endless Environment" is used for boys
- Iolani - Used specifically in Hawaiian new-fangled and unorthodox, Iolani is used as a girl name, Iolani means "Bird of Heaven" is rooted from Hawaiian
- Anar - Anar's meaning is Priceless is a gender-neutral name is used prevalently in Hindi and Azerbaijani
- Mirasol - Infrequent girl name Mirasol means "Sunflower" has its roots in Spanish is used in Tagalog
- Maritess - Originated from Spanish, Unfamiliar Maritess bestowed upon baby girls, Maritess means "María or Teresa" is primarily used in Tagalog
Middle names for Rabihah
Some great options for familiar and atypical middle names to go with Rabihah.
View more middle names that goes with Rabihah.
Famous people named Rabihah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Rabihah
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Winner