Daffy meaning and origin
The rare girl name Daffy is originated from English and Old Greek. Daffy is a variant of Daffodil. Meaning of Daffodil is Daffodil the Asphodel is chiefly used in English is originated from English. Also. Daffy is a spelling variant of Daphne.
Variants of DaffyNames that rhyme with Daffy
Popularity of Daffy
Daffy is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1962. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Daffy?
You always act like everything's just great. Some people admire while others judge your recklessness and carelessness. Nothing can stop them from achieving what they intended. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again.
Looking for names similar to Daffy? Please go through the following names
- Doroteja - Largely used in Slovenian and Slavic, Doroteja is of Old Greek origin, a girl name, meaning of Doroteja is "Gift of God"
- Elysiah - Girl name Elysiah means "Elysium and Elysion" is of Old Greek origin. Elysiah is resulted from Elysia.
- Charisa - Anomalous Charisa has its origin in English and Old Greek is used majorly in Tamil, Charisa means "Elk" is used as a baby girl name
- Mellany - Mellany's meaning is Brown or Black is used substantially in Swedish and Danish. Its origin is in Greek and Old Greek is used as a baby girl name
- Emeterio - Of Old Greek origin, Unexpected choice Emeterio used for boys, Emeterio means "He who Deserves Affection"
Namesakes of Daffy
We could not find any notable namesake.