Dorien name meaning
What does Dorien mean?
Dorien's meaning is Descendant of Dorus, Place Name, From Doris or Dorians has its origin in Old Greek is a gender-neutral name is used mostly in English. Dorien is variation of frequently used Dorian. Dorian is a short version of Theodore. Prevailing Dorian is originated from English and Greek, Dorian means "Dorians, Descendant of Dorus and Female Version of Darius".
How do I pronounce Dorien?
d(o)-rien is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Dorien.
Variants of Dorien
Dorian, Darian, Doria, Doriane, Darean, Darayavahush, Dareios, Darius, Darren, Dora, Doris
How popular is the name Dorien?
Dorien is common in United States where over 1202 new-borns have been given the name since 1941. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 2000, the moniker grabbed the 1266th spot and 103 baby boys were given the name. Also, In Belgium, Dorien was once a common name since emerging in 1995 it has been given to over 636 babies. At its zenith in 1995,. After 19 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
Dorien is a rare baby name in France and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2007. Also, Dorien is a familiar name in Suriname. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Dorien in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Dorien
You know that without self-esteem, persistence, and passion, you are nothing. People hate your inconsistency and need for adrenaline every time things get too good to be true. If letter N is your capstone in your name, you are driven by success, spirituality, personal growth and accomplishing impossible goals. Once you lay your eyes on someone, that person is yours. You always give the best ideas at work but lack of ideas when it comes to your personal life.
If you like Dorien, you would love these names
- Ercole - Ercole's meaning is Glory of Hera is of Old Greek origin which is principally used in Italian is aimed at boys
- Herodotus - Origin of Herodotus is in Old Greek, meaning of Herodotus is "The Words Heros Meaning Hero Fighter or Given to the Hero" is a baby boy name
- Gia - Used principally in Oriya, Telugu and Hindi celebrated, Gia means "Heart, God is Gracious or Yahweh is Gracious" has its origin in Hebrew and Old Greek is a gender insensitive name
- Leandra - Leandra's meaning is Strong Brave Man Man of People or Leon Which Means Lion has its origin in Old Greek and is given to both boys and girls is principally used in Italian
- Nicholaus - Origin of Customary Nicholaus is in Old Greek is particulary used in Finnish and Swedish, a boy name, meaning of Nicholaus is "Victory of the People or People's Victory"
Middle names for Dorien
Just in case, you don't know what to pair with Dorien, we've got you covered with these mushrooming and famous middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Dorien.
Sibling Names for Dorien
Choosing a name for your little one can be a daunting task, especially when it comes to deciding on a sibling name that complements the first. If you've already decided on the name Dorien for your new arrival, we've compiled a list of names that pair perfectly with it. Here are some ideas to help you find the perfect sibling name for your little Dorien.
Names for Dorien's sister
Brother to Dorien
Famous people named Dorien
- Dorien Wilson, American actor
- Dorien Davies in The Gunfighter as Casting Director
- Dorien Verheyen in Can I Help You? as Writer
- Dorien Rose Duinker in Amsterdam Heavy as Actress
- Dorien Thomas in Twin Town as Actor
- Dorien Makhloghi in I Origins as Actor
Lists having Dorien
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Dor
- Boy names that ends with -ien
- Baby Names that mean Descendant
- Baby Names that mean Place