Dafodill meaning and origin
Girl name Dafodill has origin in English. Dafodill is a variation of Daffodil. Of English origin, Daffodil, Daffodil means "Daffodil the Asphodel" is used dominantly in English.
Variants of DafodillNames that rhyme with Dafodill
Popularity of Dafodill
Dafodill is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Dafodill?
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. Use your gut around people. You can be pretty stubborn sometimes, however, you always make your point. You are a child of change. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Looking for a name like Dafodill? Please go through the following names
- Storm - Commonly Accepted unisex name Storm means "Tempestuous or Violent Weather" which is mostly used in Finnish and English is rooted from English language
- Elsden - Elsdens origin is Old English bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Elsden is "Ellis Valley and From the Noble's Hill". Elsden is resulted from Elsdon.
- Lave - Unisex name Lave means "Lord" notably used in Finnish and Finnish came from English
- Aislye - The boy name Aislye came from English, Aislye means "Dwells at the Ash Tree Grove, From the Ash-Tree Meadow and Dwells at the Ash Tree Meadow". Aislye is a derivative of Aisley.
- Fayt - Meaning of Fayt is Fate has origin in English is given to both genders. Fayt is derivation of Fate.
Namesakes of Dafodill
We could not find any notable namesake.