Daimumat meaning and origin
Used principally in Arabic, Daimumat means "Duration or Endurance" is aimed at boys.Names that rhyme with Daimumat
Popularity of Daimumat
Daimumat is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Daimumat?
You always act like everything's just great. You hate copying others. You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You lack self-discipline. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance. If letter T stands at the end of your name, you are probably the slowest, cautious, and discreet person in the world.
If you like Daimumat, you would love these names
- AbulAla means Father of Sublimity aimed at baby boys is used predominantly in Arabic
- Abdul-Hayy - Commonly used in Arabic, Abdul-Hayy means "Servant of the Living (Allah)" is a baby boy name
- Rihaana means Sweet Basil is dominantly used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Labeebah particulary is used in Arabic, meaning of Labeebah is "Intelligent, Sensible or Brilliant" is used as a girl name
- Wasif - Atypical Wasif is used predominantly in Arabic, Wasif means "Spacious, Expansionist or Full of Qualities" is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Daimumat
We could not find any notable namesake.