Dalal meaning and origin
Used majorly in Arabic and Indian unheard-of, Dalal is of Sanskrit and Arabic origin and is bestowed upon both sexes, Dalal means "Agent, Treated or Touched in a Kind and Loving Way or Coquettishness".
Variants of DalalNames that rhyme with Dalal
Popularity of Dalal
Dalal is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1978 but could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 357 babies in United States have been named Dalal. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1998 and achieved its top ranking of 3142 in 1998. Also, it is among the top 2000 girl names in France. There are over 179 babies that have been given the name Dalal in France.
Dalal is a rare baby name in Belgium however it is still in use. But Dalal is a popular baby name in Iraq where every 1 in 900 have the name as well as in, Sudan, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Morocco, Palestine, Kuwait and Yemen. At least, 170000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Dalal in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Dalal
Pressure forces you to get things done fast and you like it. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You are a perfectionist and like to have things in order even to the tiniest detail. You are all about adventure and travel. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats.
Other names similar to Dalal
- Nishaaj - Boy name Nishaaj means "Explorer" is used prevalently in Tamil and Arabic
- Ubadah - Ubadah's meaning is Serves God, Old Arabic Name or Worship is of Arabic origin and is mainly used in Sindhi and Hindi is used for boys
- Roshana - Roshana's meaning is Shining, Passionate or Light is originated from Old Persian and is used predominantly in Tamil and Hindi is used for baby girls
- Wijdan - Meaning of Wijdan is Sentimental Strength, Sentiment or Ecstasy is majorly used in Sindhi, Kannada and Arabic is used as a girl name
- Nedra - Admired Nedra is originated from Germanic, Nedra means "Female Version of Ned or Awareness" and is given to both boys and girls is commonly used in Arabic and English
Namesakes of Dalal
- Dalal Mughrabi, Palestinian militant
- Dalal Abdel Aziz in Asrar el-banaat as Actress
- Dalal Abdulaziz, from 2001 drama movie Asrar el-banaat, who portrayed the Awatef - Yasmine's mother.