Damitah meaning and origin
Damitah is form of desirable Damita. Damita means Little Noble Lady and Little Noble Woman is used predominantly in Marathi, English and Hindi has its origin in Spanish.
Variants of DamitahNames that rhyme with Damitah
Popularity of Damitah
Damitah is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Damitah?
Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. It's time you set up a positive mind-set, open up to new adventures and explore the world. Pressure forces you to get things done fast and you like it. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
Do you like Damitah? You would love these names
- Cordereyo means Lamb used for baby boys is originated from Spanish. Cordereyo is derivative of Cordero.
- Monita - Offbeat girl name Monita means "Noble" is originated from Spanish
- Jesuan means One who is Devout has its origin in Spanish is used for baby boys
- Marifel - Spanish name Marifel is a baby girl name dominantly used in Tagalog and Spanish, meaning of Marifel is "María"
- Kruz means Cross is a gender insensitive name has origin in Spanish. Kruz is derivative of Cruz.
Namesakes of Damitah
We could not find any notable namesake.