Dardana meaning and origin
Dardana means Pear is used largely in Albanian and of Old Greek and Albanian origin is bestowed upon girls.
Variants of Dardana
View middle names that goes with Dardana like Evia, Aleyna, Apolline, Klaudia, Julianne, Auna,Names that rhyme with Dardana
Popularity of Dardana
Dardana is a common baby name in Pakistan. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Dardana?
You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. You hate people who complain and don't do anything to improve their situation. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them.
You would love these names similar to Dardana
- Larisha - Rare girl name Larisha is originated from Old Greek, meaning of Larisha is "The Lovely, Root of Larissa End and Seagull" is used mainly in Tamil. Larisha is a derivation of Larissa.
- Amethista - The girl name Amethista is of Old Greek origin, Amethista means "Amethyst Meaning Gemstone". Amethista is a derivative of Amethyst.
- Marie-Ange - Marie-Ange means "Messenger or Princess of the Sea" is originated from Hebrew and Greek
- Aletha - Used in English imperishable and well-known, Aletha came from Germanic and Old Greek is used as a baby girl name. Aletha is English form of Alice
- Lénaïc - Meaning of Lénaïc is Splash of the Sun is originated from Greek
Namesakes of Dardana
We could not find any notable namesake.