Dedi name meaning
On This Page
What does Dedi mean?
Meaning of Dedi is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How popular is the name Dedi?
Dedi is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1968. However things change on global perspective, Dedi is extremely popular in Indonesia where every 1 in 700 have the name.
Also the baby name is popular in China. At least, 450000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Dedi?
You always compete with yourself. You are always open to new adventures. The letter I as your capstone suggests that you need to take better care of yourself and your well-being. The letter I as your capstone in your name symbolizes your kindness and naivety. You need to speak up and show people that you are hurt by their actions. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps.
Do you like Dedi? Other names you would love
- Casta - Unorthodox Casta has its origin in Spanish is used as a gender insensitive name, Casta means "Pure"
- Hananiah - The uncommon unisex name Hananiah means "Jehovah has Been Gracious"
- Azi means The Youth is rooted from African-Nigeria is aimed at baby boys
- Chenda - Originated from Cambodian, Far-out Chenda means "Thought" is usually given to girls
- Eito - Unwonted and Modernistic boy name Eito means "Prosperous Person"
Famous people named Dedi
- Dedi Ben Dayan, retired Israeli football defender