Hananiah name meaning
What does Hananiah mean?
Odd unisex name Hananiah means "Jehovah has Been Gracious". Hananiah is variation of lofty Hanan. Hanan is equivalent of The Arabic Name حنان Meaning Tenderness, Affection in Latin language. Hanan's meaning is Affection and Tenderness has its origin in Arabic and Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Hananiah?
The four syllabled name Hananiah is commonly pronounced as ha-na-NYE-ah with emphasis on third NYE syllable.
Variants of HananiahNames that rhyme with Hananiah
How popular is the name Hananiah?
Hananiah is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 2000, peaked in 2012 when it ranked 8850th. Also, Hananiah is a familiar name in Nigeria. According to our estimate, over 400 babies have been named Hananiah globally.
Numerological aspects of Hananiah
Learn from their experiences. Although it's all sunshine and rainbow for you now, remember that angry and frustrated people are still out there, capable of hurting you. Pay attention to your friends. Not everyone wishes you well. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions.
You would love these names similar to Hananiah
- Sook - Odd girl name Sook is notably used in Korean which is rooted from Korean, meaning of Sook is "Pure"
- Wani - Isolated and Modern boy name Wani means "Third Son", used in Bari is originated from African-Bari language
- Chisholm - Queer boy name Chisholm means "Good for Dairy Farming or L"
- Sein - Of Basque origin, Unwonted and Modernistic Sein bestowed upon baby boys, Sein means "Innocent"
- Santania - Atypical Santanias origin is Spanish, meaning of Santania is "Saint Anna and Saint Ana" is bestowed upon baby girls. Santania is resulted from Santana.
Middle names for Hananiah
We've compiled a list of the progressing and familiar middle names for Hananiah below.
View more middle names that goes with Hananiah.
Famous people named Hananiah
- Hananiah Harari, American painter and illustrator
Lists having Hananiah
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -iah
- Baby Names that mean Jehovah
- Baby Names that mean Gracious