Demorus meaning and origin
Demorus is form of Demorris. Also Demorris is spelling variation of prefix 'De-';Morris.
Variants of DemorusNames that rhyme with Demorus
Popularity of Demorus
Demorus is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Demorus
Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. You lack self-discipline. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. Once you lay your eyes on someone, that person is yours. If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment.
Looking for names similar to Demorus? Please go through the following names
- Nowi - Meaning of Nowi is Companion or Intimate Friend has its origin in Arab and English-American is a baby boy name
- Lavieta - English-American name Lavieta means "Life" is used as a girl name. Lavieta is resultant of Lavita.
- Graceland - The infrequent and fresh unisex name Graceland is of English-American origin, Graceland means "of Grace or From L"
- Kinzah - Of English-American origin, Kinzah means "A Kinswoman and Hidden Treasure" is aimed at girls. Kinzah is derivation of Kinza.
- Talynn - Outlandish English-American Talynn is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Talynn is "Of Noble Figure and Tale". Talynn is resultant of Talina.
Namesakes of Demorus
We could not find any notable namesake.