Dervan meaning and origin
Dervan is resultant of Dervin. Dervin is originated from English language, Dervin means "A Gifted Friend and Gifted Friend" is used mostly in English.Names that rhyme with Dervan
Popularity of Dervan
Dervan is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Jamaica. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Dervan around the globe.
What numerology tells about Dervan?
Meditation is your thing. If you do things that require passion and courage, your heart grows. Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. Having letter D as your cornerstone reveals your realistic attitude toward life. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. Your bad habits and addictions block your way to success. You thrive to learn as much as possible about every subject.
Other names similar to Dervan, for would be moms
- Tatim came from Old English, meaning of Tatim is "Other Cheering and Tates Homestead" is a baby girl name. Tatim is resultant of Tatum.
- Brookie - Isolated and Orthodox Brookie came from Old English language is used as a gender insensitive name and is substantially used in English and English, meaning of Brookie is "Near the Stream, Small Stream or Brook"
- Ceolfrith - Ceolfrith's meaning is Name of an Abbot is a gender insensitive name is used in English and English
- Harrington - Queer boy name Harrington means "Harrys Town" came from English
- Brandeah - The girl name Brandeah has origin in English, Brandeah means "Beverage Brandy and Name of a Liquor". Brandeah is derived from Brandy.
Namesakes of Dervan
- Dervan, early King of the Serbs