Brookie meaning and origin
Brookie means Near the Stream or Brook is used primarily in English aimed at both genders is originated from Old English. Brookie is variant of well-known and conifer Brooks. Rare and Rooted Brooks is used chiefly in English and English is originated from Old English, Brooks means "Running Water, Of the Brook and Small Stream".
Variants of Brookie
View middle names that goes with Brookie like Kamden, Cole, Kendra, Trace, Orin, Cuca,Names that rhyme with Brookie
Popularity of Brookie
Brookie is an uncommon baby name in United States, 72 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1995. Over 542 babies in United States have been named Brookie. At least, 600 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Brookie
People come to you when they need an objective opinion about almost everything, except romance. What makes you comfortable talking is noticing the person that you are interacting with, is honest and reliable. When it comes to giving an honest advice, you can be hard. You are a jealous and passionate lover. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives. You always doubt yourself and your abilities. Learn your value.
Looking for names similar to Brookie? Please go through the following names
- Ferrars - Origin of Ferrars is in English, meaning of Ferrars is "Grey" is bestowed upon baby boys. Ferrars is derivation of Farrar.
- Aylah - Curious girl name Aylah is originated from English, meaning of Aylah is "Corona, Halo, Aureole and First of Its Kind In Germany Popular". Aylah is a resultant of Ayla.
- Staffie - Origin of Staffie is in Old English is used as a boy name, meaning of Staffie is "Ford By a Landing Place, From the Landing Place Ford and From Aristocratic English Surname". Staffie is derivation of Stafford.
- Warrik - Origin of Warrik is in English is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Warrik is "Leader who Defends and From the Buildings Near the Weir". Warrik is resulted from Warick.
- Tige - Meaning of Tige is Name of an Animal and Tiger, Both from Latin Tigris = Tiger, from Greek Τιγρις, Possibly from an Iranian Source Akin to Old Persian Tigra- = Sharp, Pointed, Avestan Tighri- = Arrow, In Reference to Its Springing on Its Prey is used as a boy name is rooted from English. Tige is short version of Tiger.
Namesakes of Brookie
We could not find any notable namesake.