Devamani meaning and origin
Boy name Devamani means "Jewel Among the Gods or Lord Shiva" is used predominantly in Gujarati, Oriya, Sanskrit, Bengali, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Devamani
Popularity of Devamani
Devamani is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 150000 have the name. At least, 8000 people globally have carried Devamani as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Devamani
You want to be surrounded by inspiring people who know what they want and work constantly to become the people they want to be someday. Stop giving everyone a second chance and move on with your life. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine.
You would love these names similar to Devamani
- Thanga largely is used in Gujarati and Kannada is a baby girl name, meaning of Thanga is "Golden"
- Bhupan - Boy name Bhupan means "King" is specifically used in Malayalam and Telugu
- Hiya - Recent and Atypical Hiya mainly is used in Oriya and Malayalam, meaning of Hiya is "Heart or Of the Heart" has its origin in Sanskrit is bestowed upon girls
- Vasavaj - Boy name Vasavaj means "Son of Indra" is used dominantly in Tamil and Gujarati
- Suthipha mostly is used in Marathi and Gujarati, meaning of Suthipha is "Bright" is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Devamani
We could not find any notable namesake.