Dorotheos meaning and origin
Meaning of Dorotheos is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of DorotheosNames that rhyme with Dorotheos
Popularity of Dorotheos
Dorotheos is a familiar baby name in Greece. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Dorotheos globally, concentrated mainly in Europe.
Numerological aspects of Dorotheos
Not everyone wants to change the world as you do. You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more. Perhaps you are born to make bad people do good things and walk the right path. You want to prove to yourself and others that you can be successful in anything you chose to be. The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist.
Do you like Dorotheos? You would love these names
- Grit - Girl name Grit is originated from Old Greek and is used in German and Norwegian languages, Grit means "The Pearl"
- Océane - Meaning of Océane is Ocean is used dominantly in French. It is rooted from French and Greek is given to girls
- Eugène - Eugène's meaning is Well-Born or Noble used for baby boys used notably in Finnish and Swedish is originated from Old Greek
- Aigneis - Meaning of Aigneis is Pure is used largely in Irish and Czech given to baby girls is originated from Old Greek
- Hali - Renowned Hali has its origin in Old Greek and Old English languages is a gender-neutral name, Hali means "Hay Clearing, Handsome or State" is used in English and Arabic
Namesakes of Dorotheos
We could not find any notable namesake.