Drude meaning and origin
Mostly used in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian, Drude is a girl name. Drude is form of commonly accepted Trudi. Trudi is abridged form of Gertrud. Trudi is form of Ermintrude in German language. Also Trudi is equivalent of Gertrude in English and German languages. Trudi is also English form of Trudy. Trudi is also German form of Names Containing the Name Element Þruð, Especially Gertrud. Meaning of Trudi is Strength and Force has its origin in Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of DrudeNames that rhyme with Drude
Popularity of Drude
Drude is a familiar baby name in Norway. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Drude in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Drude?
You always hope things to work out on their own. You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away. You have to stop questioning your existence and give your life your own purpose. You are sharp-minded and intelligent. Your friends enjoy your sarcasm and dark sense of humor.
You would love these names similar to Drude
- Edly dominantly is used in Swedish and Danish is rooted from Old English and Old Norse is bestowed upon girls. Edly is English cognate of The Name Element Aud;Li
- Konradina came from Old High German bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Konradina is "Bold Counselor" is chiefly used in Norwegian and Swedish
- Ingse - Girl name Ingse is especially used in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. Ingse is form of Insa in Frisian language
- Bylov - Boy name Bylov is used mainly in Swedish and Norwegian languages, Bylov means "Derived from Germanic surname Bülow"
- Otlo is equivalent of Åslaug in Norwegian language
Namesakes of Drude
We could not find any notable namesake.