Erma name meaning
On This Page
What does Erma mean?
The widespread and evergreen unisex name Erma is used largely in Norwegian, German, Swedish, Danish, English and Finnish is of Germanic, Old Greek, Old French and German origin, Erma means "Immense, Universal or Great"..
Erma is short version of Ermine. Ermine is version of Ermanno.
How do I pronounce Erma?
e-rma is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Erma. er-ma is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of ErmaNames that rhyme with Erma
How popular is the name Erma?
Erma was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1880 around 55015 babies have been given the first name. When at the peak of its usage in 1911, 1529 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 138th position.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 170 years. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 500 baby names an amazing 76 times But Erma is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in Philippines.
At least, 100000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Erma in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Erma?
As for your friends, keep it real. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life. You keep your promises and people trust you for that. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. You are a freethinker. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition.
Looking for names similar to Erma? Please go through the following names
- Vasyl - Everlasting and Widely Accepted Vasyl is used largely in Slavic and Russian is originated from Germanic and Old Greek is bestowed upon baby boys. Vasyl is form of Basil in Russian and Ukrainian languages. Also Vasyl is Russian and German form of William
- Anisha - Unorthodox Sanskrit, Hindi and Old Greek Anisha is notably used in Sindhi and Marathi, meaning of Anisha is "Good Friend or Close" is used as a girl name
- Arkadiusz - Especially used in Polish recent and far-out, Arkadiusz means "Of Arcadia" which of Old Greek origin is used for boys
- Demetria - Demetria's meaning is Dedicated to Demeter or Follower of Demeter is primarily used in Italian and English and is given to both genders is originated from Old Greek
- Ângelo means Messenger of God or Angel is of Old Greek origin and a boy name is commonly used in Portuguese
Middle names for Erma
These prevailing and loveable middle names flows beautifully with the baby name Erma .
View more middle names that goes with Erma.
Sibling Names for Erma
If you have chosen the name Erma for your baby girl, you may be wondering what names would complement it well for siblings. We've compiled a list of sibling names that will go perfectly with Erma, with options ranging from classic to modern and unique. Check them out below!
For a sister
Brother for Erma
Famous people named Erma
- Erma Perham Proetz, American advertising executive and the first woman inducted into the Advertising Hall of Fame
- Erma Bombeck, American humorist
- Erma Franklin, American gospel and Soul singer
- In 1987 drama and mystery movie, Puteri, Erma Fatima played N.
Lists having Erma
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Immense
- Baby Names that mean Universal
- Baby Names that mean Great