Ekalavya meaning and origin
Ekalavya came from Sanskrit language bestowed upon boys and is used largely in Telugu, Tamil, Bengali, Malayalam, Kannada, Oriya, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Ekalavya is "Renowned for his Devotion to his Guru".Names that rhyme with Ekalavya
Popularity of Ekalavya
Ekalavya is a familiar baby name in India. According to our findings, over 300 babies have been named Ekalavya globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Ekalavya
If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. You know a way out but prefer to dwell in your comfort zone. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. You are hard to figure. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do.
You would love these names similar to Ekalavya
- Shivanne - Used principally in Tamil, Bengali and Hindi, Shivanne means "Goddess Parvati" is a baby girl name
- Arunesh - Arunesh's meaning is The Sun or Lord of Mercy is mostly used in Malayalam and Tamil is aimed at boys
- Phanesh - Boy name Phanesh is used in Bengali, Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Phanesh is "Handsome or Appear"
- Lavalika - Predominantly used in Tamil and Marathi, Lavalika means "A Small Vine" is used for baby girls
- Pradynesh - Boy name Pradynesh is majorly used in Telugu and Tamil, meaning of Pradynesh is "Lord Ganesh or Budhicha Dev Means Lord Ganesh"
Namesakes of Ekalavya
We could not find any notable namesake.