Ekayavan meaning and origin
Meaning of Ekayavan is The Wise One is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Bengali, Hindi and Oriya.Names that rhyme with Ekayavan
Popularity of Ekayavan
Ekayavan is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Ekayavan
No matter if there's already a solution to a certain problem, you like to figure it out alone. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You know that without self-esteem, persistence, and passion, you are nothing. You are inspiring and have a strong charisma. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. You are a disciplined person is what number 8 as your expression number as to say about you.
If you like Ekayavan, you would love these names
- Shrinand - Meaning of Shrinand is Lord Vishnu or Lord Vishnu or Lord Krishna is notably used in Gujarati, Tamil and Oriya is aimed at baby boys
- Yuvasri - The girl name Yuvasri means "Youth or Beautiful" is mostly used in Tamil and Hindi
- Niyam - Especially used in Kannada, Telugu and Malayalam new-fangled and isolated, Niyam means "Rules" is used for baby boys
- Renji - Far-out and Modern unisex name Renji means "To Make Happy" is principally used in Gujarati and Kannada
- Sanabhi - The unisex name Sanabhi means "Related, Wealthy or Befitting" is used dominantly in Malayalam, Oriya and Bengali
Namesakes of Ekayavan
We could not find any notable namesake.