Elesha meaning and origin
Unheard-of Elesha's origin is Hebrew is a girl name. Elesha is derivative of Elisha. Elisha is resulted from Elisabeth. Meaning of Elisha is God is Help, Jehovah is God and Abbreviation of Elisabeth is originated from Hebrew.Names that rhyme with Elesha
Popularity of Elesha
Elesha is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1959 and was last seen in 2007, during its 45 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1976, it ranked 3002nd when 29 girls were named Elesha. Over 612 babies in United States have been named Elesha. The moniker is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1439 (2001) in its 19 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Over 123 people have been named Elesha in England and Wales.
Also, Elesha is a familiar name in Nigeria and India. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Elesha as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Elesha
You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Elesha
- Jeremie - Admired Jeremie has its origin in Hebrew, Jeremie means "In Use Since the Middle Ages or God will Uplift" is a gender-neutral name is used chiefly in French and English
- Helba - Helba's meaning is Strong aimed at girls is originated from Hebrew
- Adaiah - Principally used in English unheard-of, Adaiah has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Adaiah is "Adornment of God" is used for both sexes
- Shafer - Uncommon boy name Shafer has origin in Aramaic, substantially used in Hebrew language, meaning of Shafer is "Good"
- Hiddekel - Meaning of Hiddekel is Rapid is used particulary in English. Its origin is in Hebrew is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Elesha
- Elesha Gayman, former Iowa State Representative