Elfrida meaning and origin
Meaning of Elfrida is Peaceful Ruler, Good Counselor, Elf, Power, Aelf or Thryd came from Old English and German principally used in English, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, German and Norwegian is bestowed upon girls. Elfrida is version of Eldrid. Eldrid is variant form of preeminent and enduring Eldred. Eldrid is form of Eldríðr in Norwegian language. Unusual and Vintage Eldrid's origin is Old English and English, Eldrid means "Noble and Wise Adviser". Elfrida is English cognate of Alfreda. Also Elfrida is German and English cognate of Elfreda. Also Elfrida is Latin cognate of Ælfþryð.
Variants of ElfridaNames that rhyme with Elfrida
Popularity of Elfrida
Elfrida is a unique baby name in United States during its short run, it been to the top 2000 names. In 1896, it ranked 1416th when 28 girls were named Elfrida. The first name is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Elfrida is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 40000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Elfrida in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Elfrida
Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. You like to take safe risks. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge.
Go through the following names similar to Elfrida
- Maje - Meaning of Maje is Sorrowful, Godsend Or: the Fertile and One of the Wives of the Prophet Muhammad is particulary used in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish. It is rooted from Latin is used as a unisex name. Maje is abridged form of Maria.
- Caty means Pure used for baby girls and is used prevalently in Finnish, English and Swedish is originated from Greek and Old Greek
- Mat - The widespread and venerable boy name Mat came from Arabic, Hebrew and English which is particulary used in Hindi and Oriya languages, Mat means "Gift of God, Undorstood or Diminutive of Matthew". Customary name Mat managed to bag 450th position on list of baby boy names in 1884 in United States
- Arwin - Rare boy name Arwin is of Old High German, Old English and Germanic origin used particulary in English and Norwegian languages, Arwin means "People's Friend or Examination"
- Ello - Prominent and Ever lasting girl name Ello is used commonly in Sami, Swedish and Finnish. Ello is Sami form of Ella
Namesakes of Elfrida
- Elfrida Vipont, was born in Manchester
- Elfrida Andrée, Swedish organist, composer, and conductor
- Elfrida Pigou, prominent Canadian mountaineer and pioneer with many first ascents to her credit
- Elfrida Rathbone, English educationist and a member of the Rathbone family and the cousin of Eleanor Rathbone
- Actor Elfrida Ashworth, well-known for short The Passionate Pilgrim
Lists having Elfrida
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ida
- Baby Names that mean Peaceful
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Counselor
- Baby Names that mean Elf
- Baby Names that mean Power