Elmas meaning and origin
The girl name Elmas means "Resembling a Diamond" has its roots in Armenian is used in Persian.
Variants of ElmasNames that rhyme with Elmas
Popularity of Elmas
Elmas is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 25 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 109 people have been named Elmas in France. Elmas is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. But Elmas is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 2000 have the name. At least, 70000 people globally have carried Elmas as their given name according to our findings.
Elmas in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Elmas?
You don't have time for people who don't have time for themselves. Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. You believe traveling helps you grow your spiritual potential.
Go through the following names similar to Elmas
- Ahriman - Origin of Ahriman is in Persian is largely used in Hindi and is given to boys, meaning of Ahriman is "Destructive Force"
- Jamshaid - Originated from Persian, Jamshaid is used notably in Arabic and usually is aimed at baby boys, Jamshaid means "Lights or Sun's Rays"
- Afroza - Afroza's meaning is Quintessence of Fire or Brightened is especially used in Iranian and Kannada and is given to girls is originated from Persian
- Behrouz - Origin of Behrouz is in Persian language is used as a boy name, meaning of Behrouz is "Lucky, Fortunate or A Lucky Man" is dominantly used in Arabic
- Behrooz - The boy name Behrooz means "Lucky and A Lucky Man" has its origin in Persian language. Behrooz is derivative of Behrouz.
Namesakes of Elmas
We could not find any notable namesake.