Azat name meaning
What does Azat mean?
Persian and Turkish name Azat. Azat is variant spelling of Azad. Origin of Azad is in Persian and Turkish is used prevalently in Persian and Arabic languages, meaning of Azad is "Free, Free Born Free and Independence".
How do I pronounce Azat?
Two syllabled Azat is pronounced as az-aht.
Variants of AzatNames that rhyme with Azat
How popular is the name Azat?
Azat is an uncommon baby name in France where it has been in use since 2001 and achieved its top ranking of 2800 in 2008. Azat is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. But Azat is a popular baby name in Kazakhstan where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in, Turkmenistan, Russia and Uzbekistan. As per our estimate, over 120000 people has been named Azat globally.
Azat in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Azat
You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. If letter T is the last one in your name, it reveals you like to live fast. You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion.
Do you like Azat? Other names you would love
- Pwyll means Steadiness is a baby boy name
- Helmo - Helmo means "Helm"
- Kadal - Kadal's meaning is Ocean or India is notably used in Tamil and Tamil is used for both genders
- Kugan is used chiefly in Tamil and Tamil, Kugan means "Son of Lord Shiva" is a gender insensitive name
- Keb - The uncommon and fresh boy name Keb is originated from Egyptian, Keb means "The Egyptian God Keb"
Famous people named Azat
- Azat Mashurov, prominent public figure
- Azat Abbasov, Tatar opera singer