Duana name meaning
What does Duana mean?
Uncommon unisex name Duana came from Old Irish and Celtic, mainly used in English and Irish languages, meaning of Duana is "Small Dark". Duana is a variation of darling and perennial Duane. Used largely in Irish and English unwonted, Duane is of Celtic and Old Irish origin, Duane means "The Little Dark One and Little Dark One Descendant of Dubhán Descendant of the Little Dark One".
Does Duana sound like a good baby name?
Duana is a charming name that has gained popularity because of its unique sound and Irish origins. It's a beautiful name for baby girls and stands out for its distinctiveness. The name carries an air of mystery, as it means "dark and swarthy," which adds to its allure. Duana is an excellent choice for parents looking for an unconventional and memorable name that will set their child apart from others. This moniker is perfect for parents who want to give their daughter a distinctive name that reflects their heritage or personal style. Its melodic sound, along with its cultural roots, makes Duana a name that exudes beauty and sophistication.
How do I pronounce Duana?
The two syllabled name Duana is commonly pronounced as du(a)-na.
Variants of DuanaNames that rhyme with Duana
How popular is the name Duana?
Duana is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1946 and was last seen in 1990, during its 44 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1964, it ranked 2246th when 31 girls were named Duana. There are over 564 babies that have been given the name Duana in United States. Duana is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1996. Also, Duana is a familiar name in Indonesia, Tanzania, Liberia and Brazil. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Duana
You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. You are a perfectionist and like to have things in order even to the tiniest detail. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. In order to earn more, use some of your many talents. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth.
Looking for names similar to Duana? Please go through the following names
- Jocene - Atypical Jocene is originated from English and Celtic, Jocene means "A Member of the German Tribe and Cheerful" is bestowed upon girls. Jocene is an abridged form of Jocelyn.
- Killien is originated from Celtic, Killien means "Quarrelsome or Gaillard"
- Desmond - Prevalent unisex name Desmond is used in Irish and English has its roots in Old Irish and German, meaning of Desmond is "Gracious Defender or Man from South Munster"
- Erwina - The girl name Erwina means "Shrub or Yew" and is majorly used in English came from Celtic and English
- Logane means Little Cave is of Celtic origin is used as a girl name
Middle names for Duana
Some great options for short and familiar middle names to go with Duana.
View more middle names that goes with Duana.
Sibling Names for Duana
If you're expecting a baby girl and have decided to name her "Duana," it's likely that you're searching for sibling names that will complement her unique moniker. To help you out, we've compiled a list of potential names for brothers and sisters that pair well with Duana's distinctive sound and style.
For a sister
Brother for Duana
Famous people named Duana
- Duana Taha in Love Is a Battlefield as Miscellaneous Crew
Lists having Duana
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -ana
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Dark
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Small