Enie meaning and origin
Enie notably is used in Frisian, meaning of Enie is "Grace or Mercy".
View middle names that goes with Enie like Mria, Severine, Cheryle, Sofie, Raea,Names that rhyme with Enie
Popularity of Enie
Enie is a familiar baby name in Indonesia, Zimbabwe, South Africa and Philippines. According to our estimate, over 1000 babies have been named Enie globally.
What numbers say about Enie?
The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature. You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it. You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. Sometimes, you act like a control freak. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life?
Do you like Enie? You would love these names
- Donka - Donka means "Belonging to the Lord"
- Amareana - Origin of Amareana is in Australian, meaning of Amareana is "Rain" is given to girls. Amareana is resulted from Amarina.
- Naninja is Danish equivalent of Nanina
- Tejati - Tejati's meaning is Gifted or Brilliant is particulary used in Hindi and Hindi is used as a gender insensitive name
- Surit - Unisex name Surit is primarily used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Surit is "Good Knowledge"
Namesakes of Enie
We could not find any notable namesake.