Hafeezah name meaning
On This Page
What does Hafeezah mean?
Rare girl name Hafeezah means "Keeper of the Sacred Book or Successful".
Middle Names for Hafeezah
Catrin, Maryline, Margery, Iree, view more middle names that goes with HafeezahNames that rhyme with Hafeezah
How popular is the name Hafeezah?
Hafeezah is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. According to our findings, over 100 babies have been named Hafeezah globally.
What numerology tells about Hafeezah?
You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Your soul is playful and young. You take good care of your body and overall health. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You have the reputation of making the same mistake twice and not following your heart, is what letter H as your capstone says about you. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
Other names similar to Hafeezah
- Xu - Of Chinese origin, Unwonted Xu means "Brilliant Rising Sun" majorly used in Chinese is used as a boy name
- Maricris means Cris, Cristina or María is a baby girl name notably used in Spanish and Tagalog came from Spanish
- Farhiya - Unorthodox girl name Farhiya means "Happy"
- Javana - Uncustomary Javanas origin is Malay, meaning of Javana is "From Java" is used as a baby girl name
- Myleen - Curious girl name Myleen came from Spanish, meaning of Myleen is "Shining". Myleen is resulted from Mylene.
Famous people named Hafeezah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Hafeezah
- Girl names beginning with H
- Baby Names that mean Keeper
- Baby Names that mean Sacred
- Baby Names that mean Successful