Enjel name meaning
What does Enjel mean?
Of Germanic origin, Enjel is bestowed upon boys. Enjel is variation of neoteric and cherished Engel. Engel is variation of Old German Names Beginning with Engel-. Also Engel is version of Engill. Engel is also variant form of quintessential vintage Ingvald. Engel is short version of names with "angels". Engel is Norwegian equivalent of Engjel. Also Engel is Norwegian form of Ingel. Meaning of Engel is A Messenger from Heaven and Angil came from Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of EnjelNames that rhyme with Enjel
How popular is the name Enjel?
Enjel is a common baby name in Indonesia while it is somewhat familiar in India and Philippines. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Enjel?
In order to keep yourself motivated, pick solitude over facing people's energy, powerful over commercial songs, and planning the future over hanging around with the past. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself. Although you are the most sensitive person you know and get depressed easily, you can turn into the most inspiring and motivational person in a second.
Looking for names similar to Enjel? Please go through the following names
- Alarich - The boy name Alarich means "Ruler or Sanctuary" is originated from Germanic and Gothic languages
- Rolph - Unwonted Rolph has its origin in Germanic, Rolph means "Famous Wolf or Wolf Counsel" used specifically in Scandinavian and English is a baby boy name
- Bertrande - Bertrande's meaning is Shining or Raven is originated from German
- Gismonda - Meaning of Gismonda is Victory or Protection is originated from German
- Géraldy - The Géraldy is originated from German, meaning of Géraldy is "Throws or Governs"
Famous people named Enjel
We could not find any notable namesake.