Hejdie meaning and origin
Hejdie is another transcription of Heidi. Heidi is a form of venerable Adelheid. Heidi is abridged form of Adelaide. Heidi is form of Names Ending with -Heid Or Beginning with Heid- / Heide- in German language. Meaning of Heidi is Shape, Of Noble Figure and Noble Sort has its origin in Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of HejdieNames that rhyme with Hejdie
Popularity of Hejdie
Hejdie is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hejdie
You possess great communication skills. Love is most important in your life. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You are reliable and always give the best advice. Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will. Wasting time on gossip and small talks piss you off but also teaches you how to avoid people like this.
Do you like Hejdie? Other names you would love
- Géraldy has its origin in German, Géraldy means "Throws or Governs"
- Swindger - Meaning of Swindger is Strong or Spear is originated from Old High German
- Melisanda - The Melisanda has its origin in German, meaning of Melisanda is "Composition Presumably from Loving or Inspired By a Gothic Sea"
- Irmburg has its origin in Old High German, Irmburg means "Castle or Large"
- Wilmund - The Wilmund means "Composition, Will or Protection" is of Old High German origin
Namesakes of Hejdie
We could not find any notable namesake.