Epitacio name meaning
What does Epitacio mean?
Meaning of Epitacio is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Epitacio
How popular is the name Epitacio?
Epitacio is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Epitacio is a common name in Brazil, Mexico and Philippines. As per our estimate, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Epitacio around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Epitacio
Your soul is playful and young. If the letter E is your cornerstone in your name, it means you are always open to new life experiences and adventures. There's not a problem you cannot solve. You believe traveling helps you grow your spiritual potential. You sometimes feel you are trapped in a cage that is also created by yourself. You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight.
You would love these names similar to Epitacio
- Amistad - Odd boy name Amistad has its origin in Spanish, Amistad means "Friendship"
- Nalda - Unwonted Nalda has its origin in Spanish is used as a baby girl name, Nalda means "Strong"
- Iñaki - Iñaki's meaning is Fire is notably used in Spanish and Basque which is rooted from Etrusk is aimed at boys
- Honesto majorly is used in Tagalog and Spanish, meaning of Honesto is "Honest or Reputable". It is rooted from Spanish is given to boys
- Unai - Recent and Isolated Unai specifically is used in Spanish and Basque came from Basque, meaning of Unai is "Shepherd" is bestowed upon baby boys
Famous people named Epitacio
We could not find any notable namesake.