Marivic name meaning
On This Page
What does Marivic mean?
Origin of Unorthodox Marivic is in Spanish is principally used in Spanish and Tagalog, meaning of Marivic is "María, Vic or Victoria" is used for baby girls.Names that rhyme with Marivic
How popular is the name Marivic?
Marivic is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1981. But an extremely popular name in Philippines where every 1 in 700 have the name.
According to our evaluation, at least 160000 people have been bestowed Marivic around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Marivic
You need to learn how to appreciate your life because no one will do it for you. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You lack responsibility and commitment. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits.
Looking for names similar to Marivic? Please go through the following names
- Santania - Odd girl name Santania is originated from Spanish, Santania means "Saint Ana and Saint Anna". Santania is derived from Santana.
- Amistad - Originated from Spanish, Unexpected Amistad means "Friendship" is a baby boy name
- Chale means Strong or Youthful is a baby boy name came from Spanish
- Nicanora - Offbeat Spanish Nicanora bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Nicanora is "Victorious Army"
- Vadhir - Recent and Unheard-of Vadhirs origin is Spanish, meaning of Vadhir is "Resembling a Rose" is bestowed upon baby boys
Famous people named Marivic
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Marivic
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Mari