Esyen meaning and origin
Esyen is form of contemporary Essien. Essien has its origin in African-Ga, Essien means "Sixth-Born Son and A Child Belongs to Everyone" is used in African.
Variants of EsyenNames that rhyme with Esyen
Popularity of Esyen
Esyen is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Esyen
You like your freedom and independence. Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. People who have this number as their expression no can be described as free souls that can't be tamed. You don't need people to tell you that you are awesome and special because you already know. Listen to the advice you give. If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality.
Other names similar to Esyen
- Nsia - Boy name Nsia is substantially used in Akan, meaning of Nsia is "Sixth-Born Child" has origin in African-Akan
- Makalani means Writer is a boy name is rooted from African-Mwera
- Ulan - The offbeat boy name Ulan means "Red, Peaceful or First-Born Twin" is originated from African-Bari
- Ova - Oldie and Preeminent Ova primarily is used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish aimed at both sexes, meaning of Ova is "Happy, Bright or Egg" is originated from African-Bini and African-Hausa
- Tawya has its origin in African-Ashanti, Tawya means "Eighth, Born After Twins and Twins Born To" is a girl name. Tawya is derived from Tawia.
Namesakes of Esyen
We could not find any notable namesake.