Ugonna meaning and origin
Meaning of Ugonna is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Ugonna like Wylder, Loie, Johnie, Dina, Keily, Acie,Names that rhyme with Ugonna
Popularity of Ugonna
Ugonna is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 29 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 195 babies that have been given the name Ugonna in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 2004 and achieved its top ranking of 3362 in 2014. But Ugonna is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 30000 have the name. As per our findings, over 6000 people has been named Ugonna globally.
Numerological aspects of Ugonna
You dream of living in a more humane society. Be more flexible and less stubborn. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. You always analyze something in your mind. The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Ugonna
- Muda - Meaning of Muda is Young used for baby boys has its origin in Malay is chiefly used in Malay
- Chikezie - Rare boy name Chikezie is rooted from African-Nigeria, Chikezie means "Well-Created By God"
- Awo - Of African-Twi origin, Unwonted and Modernistic Awo means "Girl Born on Thursday" and is given to girls is primarily used in Twi
- Kof means Boy Born on Friday is used as a boy name has origin in African-Akan. Kof is diminutive of Kofi.
- Ova - Ova's meaning is Bright or Born In January is rooted from African-Bini and African-Hausa used as a gender-neutral name is prevalently used in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian
Namesakes of Ugonna
We could not find any notable namesake.