Eugeniusz meaning and origin
Boy name Eugeniusz has origin in Old Greek, meaning of Eugeniusz is "Well Born or Noble" is used prevalently in Polish language. Eugeniusz is version of pleasing and perpetual Eugene. Also Eugene is form of Eugène in English language. Eugene's meaning is The Elements Eugenes Meaning Well Born Noble and Well Born is rooted from French, English and Old Greek.
Variants of EugeniuszNames that rhyme with Eugeniusz
Popularity of Eugeniusz
Eugeniusz is an uncommon baby name in France and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1939. But Eugeniusz is a popular baby name in Poland where every 1 in 3000 have the name. As per our findings, over 10000 people has been named Eugeniusz globally.
Eugeniusz in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Eugeniusz?
You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. You are always open to new adventures. To have 7 as your soul urge number reflects the urge of your spirit to be free. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch.
You would love these names similar to Eugeniusz
- Korneliusz - Of Latin origin, Korneliusz is used in Polish used as a baby boy name, Korneliusz means "Horn"
- Bohusz - Boy name Bohusz means "Gods Glory and God's Glory". It is rooted from Slavonic is used substantially in Polish. Bohusz is a short of Boguslaw.
- Benedykta - Girl name Benedykta is used in Polish, meaning of Benedykta is "The Blessed" is rooted from Latin. Benedykta is a resultant of Benedicta.
- Maciek - Originated from Hebrew, Maciek is used particulary in Polish used as a baby boy name, Maciek means "Gift of Yahweh"
- Pela - Persistent and Noteworthy Pelas origin is Old Greek is mainly used in Polish is a girl name. Pela is Polish form of Pelagia. Also Pela is Polish cognate of Penelope
Namesakes of Eugeniusz
- Eugeniusz Żytomirski, Polish poet, playwright and novelist,
- Eugeniusz Horbaczewski,
- Eugeniusz Lokajski, Polish athlete, gymnast and photographer
- Eugeniusz Zak, Polish artist
- Eugeniusz Dębski, Polish science-fiction writer and translator of Russian literature
- Eugeniusz Pogorzelski, Polish military officer
- Eugeniusz Molski, contemporary Polish artist, painter and sculptor
- Eugeniusz Czajka, Polish field hockey player
- Eugeniusz Jagiełło, Polish socialist politician
- Eugeniusz Baziak, was Archbishop of Lwów and Apostolic Administrator of Kraków
- Eugeniusz Bodo, film director
- Eugeniusz Kwiatkowski, Polish politician and economist
- Eugeniusz Stasiecki, Polish Scoutmaster
- Eugeniusz Czykwin, Polish politician
- Eugeniusz Grzeszczak, Polish politician
- Eugeniusz Wycisło, Polish politician