Eziyo meaning and origin
Eziyo is variant of frequently used Ezio. Ezio means Aietos is used principally in Italian has its origin in Old Greek.
Variants of EziyoNames that rhyme with Eziyo
Popularity of Eziyo
Eziyo is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Eziyo?
Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people. Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long. You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around. You have an artistic soul and see yourself as the hero in every situation. You love to help the people you care for.
You would love these names similar to Eziyo
- Galeno - The boy name Galeno is chiefly used in Italian and Spanish, Galeno means "The Calm" is originated from Old Greek
- Kathrine - Illustrous and All time favorite girl name Kathrine means "Pure or The Pure" used mainly in Finnish and English is originated from Old Greek
- Katherine - Celebrated and Enduring Katherine came from Old Greek is used primarily in Kannada and Finnish, meaning of Katherine is "Virginal or Pure" is bestowed upon both genders
- Niklaus - The rare boy name Niklaus is originated from Old Greek, Niklaus means "Victory or People or Victory of the People" is chiefly used in German, Finnish and Norwegian languages
- Narges - Odd girl name Narges is commonly used in Persian. Its origin is in Old Greek, meaning of Narges is "Narcissus"
Namesakes of Eziyo
We could not find any notable namesake.