Tausiq meaning and origin
Tausiq is used majorly in Hindi, Kannada, Arabic, Marathi and Telugu is a baby boy name. It is rooted from Sanskrit, Tausiq means "Reinforcement".
Variants of TausiqNames that rhyme with Tausiq
Popularity of Tausiq
Tausiq is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Tausiq
To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan.
Go through the following names similar to Tausiq
- Jad - Principally used in Arabic and Sindhi preeminent, Jad means "Frizzled or Stone from the East" and is aimed at baby boys has its origin in Hebrew and English-American
- Suhag - The girl name Suhag means "Love" is chiefly used in Gujarati, Sindhi and Malayalam
- Jahir - Renowned Jahir has its origin in Arab language is used as a baby boy name, Jahir means "Handsome or A Person who Help Always" is majorly used in English and Arabic
- Hamil - Baby boy name Hamil is of Old English origin which is used in English and Arabic, meaning of Hamil is "Carrier or Bearer"
- Shareekah - Shareekah's meaning is Partner is used as a girl name is specifically used in Arabic and Sindhi
Namesakes of Tausiq
We could not find any notable namesake.